Demineralisation is the process of removing mineral salts from water by using the ion exchange process. With most natural water sources it is possible to use Demineralisation and produce water of a higher quality than conventional distillation.
Fluid Systems Manufacture a Wide range of custom-built Demineralised Water plant [DM Plant] in India for industrial process water applications, with inherent design to conserve water, and save costs. The DM Plants [Demineralisation Plants] are available in different sizes and materials, manually operated or fully Automatic, & ready to install & are available as standard models or custom built versions for specific needs.
We also supply DM water in bulk quantities for water needs in manufacturing and production process. We have vast experience in providing high quality DM water to industry. We have highly qualified & educated staff who understands high quality water needs. For Bulk quantity of DM water, we install a Two Bed DM Plant/ Three Bed DM Plant at the customer premises.
The Various Options in Demineralisation Plants supplied by us:
- Two bed DM Water Plants – FRP
- Two Bed DM Water Plants – Mild Steel Rubber lined
- Degasification Systems – FRP & MSRL
- Mixed Bed Demineralisers – FRP
- Mixed Bed Demineralisers – MSRL
- Fully Automatic Demineralised Water Plants – Mild Steel Rubber lined
- Rapid Flow Two Bed DM Plants
- Fully Automatic Rapid Flow Two Bed DM Plants
APPLICATION OF DM PLANTS
More and more industries have started to use DM plants to prepare a hefty resource of demineralised water. However, some industries have been using these units since their discovery. These are industries that need a high level of water purity. Here are some examples:
- Industries that require the use of makeup water or feed for operating high-pressure boilers
- Food & beverage industries (they prepare rinse water using these plants)
- Electronic goods manufacturers
DM PLANT SPECIFICATIONS
Some of the most notable specifications of top DM plant models include:
- Automatic time-based regeneration
- DM resin of the highest quality
- The user-friendly inline configuration that enables easy installation and upkeep
- A combination of bottom collection and top distribution systems crafted out of laser-cut strainers embedded on strainer plates lined with rubber
ADVANTAGES OF DM PLANTS
If you use a unit made by a top DM plant manufacturer, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- The water produced by these units is of much higher quality than the regular distilled water we use.
- You will get to choose from DM plants of different sixes and boasting different specifications. There will be units designed and manufactured to be used in labs as well as units produced for large, medium, and small-scale industries.
- The purification process doesn’t involve the use of any chemical. Additionally, the process also doesn’t produce any dangerous waste products.
- Most modern-day units will not need much space for storage.
- Using DM plants to demineralise water has been found to reduce the overall product cost at industrial manufacturing units.